1. Rosker J, Sarabon N. Kinaesthesia and methods for its assessment. Sport Science Review. 2010; 19(5-6): 156-208.
2. Souza F A, Franciulli P M, Bigongiari A, Araújo R C, Pozzo R, Amadio A C, et al. The effect of fatigue and visual feedback on submaximal isometric muscle contractions. XXV ISBS Symposium, Ouro Preto – Brazil; 2007.
3. Magil R. Motor learning and control: Concepts and applications. 8th ed. New York. McGraw-Hill; 2006.
4. Stevens M J, Lane A M. Mood-regulating strategies used by athletes. The Online Journal of Sport Psychology. 2001; 3(3): 1-12.
5. Bahrami A, Shirmohamadzadeh M, Salehzadeh K, Aqdashy A. The effect of pre-match mental imagery and post-match relaxation on team performance in varsity basketball matches. 11 International Sport Sclences Congress; 2010; Antalya: Turkey. 10-1. (In Persian).
6. Jackson A W, Dishman R K. Perceived submaximal force production in young adult males and females. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 200; 32(2): 448-51.
7. Morgan W P. Psychological components of effort sense. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1994; 26(9): 1071-7.
8. Moradi M, Bahrami A, Khalaji H. Relationship between trait and state anxiety and kinesthesia in male athlete and non-athlete college students. Sport Psychology Studies. 2014; 3(10): 107-20. (In Persian).
9. Zizzi S J, Deaner H R, Hirschhorn D K. The relation between emotional intelligence and performance among college baseball players. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology. 2003; 15(3): 262-9.
10. Meyer J D, Salovey P. What is the emotional intelligence? In P. Salovey & D. Sluyter (Eds.), Emotional developmet and emotional intelligence: Educational implication (pp. 3-31). New York: Basic Books; 1997.
11. Lane A, Thelwell R, Devonport T. Emotional intelligence and mood states associated with optimal performance. E-Journal of Applied Psychology. 2009; 5(1): 67-73.
12. Bahrami A, Pakyari R, Khalaji H. Standardization psychomotor test force control and adjust the angle of the upper hand in the University of Arak (research project). Arak University; 2010. (In Persian).
13. Gharakhanlo R, Gaeeni A, Alizadeh M H, Vaezmosavi M K, Kashef M. Fitness, skill and psychological measurement tests of elite athletes in Different Sports National Olympic Committee of Islamic Republic of Iran Publication; 2006. (In Persian).
14. Schutte N S, Malouff J M, Hall L E, Haggerty D J, Cooper J T, Golden C J, et al. Development and validation of a measure of emotional intelligence. Personality and Individual Differences. 1998, 25(2): 167–77.
15. Salovey P, Mayer J D. Emotional intelligence. Imagination, Cognition, and Personality. 1990; 9: 185-211.
16. Austin J E, Saklofske D H, Huang Sh S, McKenney D. Measurement of trait EI: Testing and cross-validating a modified version of Schutte (1998) measure. Personality and Individual Differences. 2004; 36(3): 555-62.
17. Besharat M A, Abbasi Gh, Mirzakamsafidi R. Explaining the role of emotional intelligence in sport achievement in team and individual sports. Olympic. 2006; 14(1): 87-96. (In Persian).
18. Lakie M. The influence of muscle tremor on shooting performance. Exp Physiol. 2010; 95(3): 441-50.
19. Jackson A W, Martin S B, Koziris L P, Ludtke A W, Dishman R K. Perceived incremental submaximal force production in young adults. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 2001; 33(5): 279.
20. Hatami J, Zamani R. Effects of mood states on speed of mental processing. Quarterly Journal of Psychology and Education. 2003; 2(33): 1-25. (In Persian).
21. Perkins D, Wilson G V, Kerr J H. The effects of elevated arousal and mood on maximal strength performance in athletes. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology. 2001; 13(3): 239-59.
22. Jensen B R, Laursen B, Sjqgaard G. Aspects of shoulder function in relation to exposure demands and fatigue–a mini review. Clinical Biomechanics. 2000; 15(1): 17-20.
23. Labrie F, Bélanger A, Cusan L, Candas B. Physiological changes in dehydroepiandrosterone are not reflected by serum levels of active androgens and estrogens but of their metabolites: Intracrinology. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1997; 82(8): 2403-9.
24. Berlin A A, Kop W J, Deuster P A. Depressive mood symptoms and fatigue after exercise withdrawal: The potential role of decreased fitness. Psychosom Med. 2006; 68(2): 224-30.
25. Azarbayjani M A, Hassanpour Gh, Tojari F, Alami H, Farzanegi P, Shakeri N, et al. Effect of training pressure changes on mood in elite karate ka women presence in national team. Quarterly Sociology of Women. 2011; 2(6): 129-47. (In Persian).
26. Swanik K A, Lephart S M, Swanik C B, Lephart S P, Stone D A, Fu F H. The effects of shoulder plyometric training on proprioception and selected muscle performance characteristics. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2002; 11(6): 579-86.
27. Boyar A. Shoulder proprioception in male tennis players between ages 14-16 (Master thesis). Middle East Technical University, Turkey; 2006.
28. Kablan N, Ertan H, Ünver F, Kirazci S, Korkusuz F. Factors affecting the shoulder proprioceptive sense among male volleyball players. Isokinetic and Exercise Science. 2004; 12(3): 193-8.
29. Muaidi Q, Nicholson L, Refshauge K. Do elite athletes exhibit enhanced proprioceptive acuity, range and strength of knee rotation compared with non-athletes? Scandinavian Journal Of Medicine & Amp; Science In Sports. 2009; 19(1): 103-12.
30. Allegrucci M, Whitney S L, Lephart S M, Irrgang J J, Fu F H. Shoulder kinesthesia in healthy unilateral athletes participating in upper extremity sports. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 1995; 21(4): 220-6.
31. Tod D, Iredale F, Gill N. Psyching-up' and muscular force production. Sports Medicine. 2003; 33(1): 47-58.
32. Schneider M R, Landers D M, Phillips W T, Arent S M, Yarrow J F. Effects of psyching on peak force production in adolescent athletes. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 2003; 35(5): 140.
33. Coombes S A, Tandonnet C, Fujiyama H, Janelle C M, Cauraugh J H, Summers J J. Emotion and motor preparation: A transcranial magnetic stimulation study of corticospinal motor tract excitability. Cognitive, Affective & Behavioral Neuroscience. 2009; 9(4): 380-8.
34. Shabani Bahar G, Erfani N, Azizi A. Prediction of organizational effectiveness according to emotional intelligence of managers and directors of sport federations of Lorestan Province. Applied Research of Sport Management and Biology. 2013; 1(4): 93-8. (In Persian).
35. Bar-On R. The bar-on model of emotional-social intelligence (ESI). Psicothema. 2006; 18:13-25.
36. Beedie C J, Terry P C, Lane A M. The profile of mood states and athletic performance: Two meta-analyses. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology. 2000; 12(1): 49-68.
37. Jones M. Controlling emotions in sport. The Sport Psychologist. 2003; 17: 471-86.
38. Quoidbach J, Hansenne M. The impact of trait emotional intelligence on nursing team performance and cohesiveness. Journal of Professional Nursing. 2009; 25(1): 23-9.
39. Rastegar M, Memarpour S. The relationship between emotional intelligence and self-efficacy among Iranian EFL teachers. System. 2009; 37(4): 700-7.
40. Stough C, Clements M, Wallish L, Downey L. Emotional intelligence in sport: Theoretical linkages and preliminary empirical relationships from basketball. Assessing emotional intelligence. The Springer Series on Human Exceptionality.Springer, Boston, MA; 2009. P. 291-305.