1. Jalil Abkenar S, Ashoori M. Practical tips for teaching students with learning disorders (disturbances in reading, writing and spelling). Exceptional Education. 2013; 3(116), 118-136. (In Persian)
2. Afrooz G A. Learning disorders. (Sixteenth edition). Tehran: PNU; 2009. 102.(In Persian)
3. Gerald W, Mc loughli J A. Learning disabilities concepts and features. Translation: Monshi Tosi M T. 2en ed. Mashhad: Institute Press Astan Quds Razavi; 1990.
4. Kaufman L B, Schihling D L. Implementation of a strength training program for 5 year –old child with poor body awareness and developmental coordination disorder. Journal of Psychology. 2007; 14(3): 27-33.
5. Ahmadi A, Shahi Y. The effect of perceptual-motor training on motor skills and math in autism. Single subject review. Journal of Mental Health. 1389; 12(2): 534-41. (In Persian).
6. Shojaee M. Motor development. (Fourth Edition). Tehran: Imam Hossein Publishers; 2004. 89. (In Persian).
7. Mlajany R. The effect of sensory stimulation and exercises on to manual skills educable intellectual disability children in first foundation special schools (Master thesis). Iran University of Medical Sciences and Health. School of Rehabilitation Sciences; 2006. (In Persian).
8. Ebrahimi M, Varnosfaderani A M, Haghgoo H A, Pour Mohamadreza Tajrishi M, Danayeefard F. The effectiveness of sensory integration activities on symptoms of ADHD in rehabilitation sciences. Journal of Research in Rehabilitation Sciences.2013; 9(2): 220-231. (In Persian).
9. Farahbod M. Occupational therapy in intellectual disability children. 2en ed. Tehran: Institute for Education Studies; 2010. 89. (In Persian).
10. Behmard F, Staki M, Ashayeri H, Asad Poor H. The effect of gross and fine movement education on reduce dyslexia. Journal of Learning Disabilities. 2012; 2(3): 25-39. (In Persian).
11. Daniel A, Sinclair W. Movement therapy. Translation: Alizadeh H. (first edition) Tehran: Roshd Publication; 2006.
12. Ghasem Pour L, Sadat Hosseini F, Mohammad Zadeh H. The impact of exercise on the development of sensory-motor integration, fine motor skills of children with intellectual disability. Journal of Disability Studies. 2013; 3(1): 27-36. (In Persian).
13. Mohammadi M, Hadiyan M, Abdul Wahab M, Oliaei Gh R, Jalili M, Karimi H. The investigation of effects of simultaneous stimulation of exteroception and proprioception on dexterity of 6-7 years old educable children with down’syndrome. Journal of Toxicology. 2008; 2 (3): 27-32.
14. Dadmehr A A, Malek Pour M, Qumrani A, Rahimzadeh S. The effect of intervention motor and sensory stimulation on motor coordination in educable intellectual disability students with developmental coordination disorder. Journal of Exceptional Education. 2014;2:25-32. (In Persian).
15. Dewey D, Kaplan B, Crawford S, Wilson B. Developmental coordination disorder associated problems in attention, learning, and psychosocial adjustment. Human Movement. 2002; 21(5-6): 905–18.
16. Kargar Shooraki Gh, Malekpour M, Ahmadi Gh R. Evaluate the effectiveness of training fine motor skills, learning of mathematical concepts in children with math learning disability. Journal of Leadership and Educational Administration. 2010; 4(3): 105-26. (In Persian).
17. Demirci N, Engin A O, Ozmen A. The influence of physical activity level on the children’s learning ability of disabled children having difficulties in learning. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2012; 69(0): 1572–78.
18. Muursepp I, Aibast H, Gapeyeva H, Paasuke M. Motor skills, haptic perception and social abilities in children with mild speech disorders. Brain & Development. 2012; 34(2): 128–32.
19. Razeghi M. To determine the effect of sensory stimulations on fine motor skills (Master thesis). Tehran: University of Rehabilitation Sciences and Social Welfare; 2011. (In Persian).
20. Zarezadeh M. Norm and determine the reliability and validity gross motor development Ulrich (2000) for children 3 to 11 years in Tehran (Master thesis). Tehran University: Departman of Physical Education; 2009. (In Persian).
21. Vaeze Mousavi M K, Shojaee M. Describe physical characteristics and motor secondary school students in Tehran in 1382 research project. (Master thesis). Tehran: Department of Physical Education and Health of Ministry of Education; 2004. (In Persian).
22. Mandani B, Sazmand A H, Farahbod M, Karimloo M, Mandani M. The effect of occupational therapy on visual-motor skills of children with learning disability in elementary school. Research on Exceptional Children. 2007; 7(4): 5-9. (In Persian).
23. Farbod M. The effectiveness of perceptual - motor exercises on the treatment of dyslexia students. Journal of Exceptional Education. 2007; 73: 20-30. (In Persian).
24. Reynolds K S. The effectiveness of sensory integration therapy on neuro-physiological development. The British Institute for Learning Development. 2010; 7: 1-19.
25. Nori J, Saif Naraqi M, Ashayeri H. The effect of sensory integration intervention on improving gross and fine motor skills of finger hand 8 to 12 year old children with cerebral palsy. Exceptional Education. 2010; 105: 21-31.