1) Milanifar B. Psychology in children and adolescents with intellectual disability. 3th ed. Tehran: Ghomes Publication. 1991;29-30 (In Persian).
2) Seif Naraghi M, Naderi E A. Psychology and teaching in children with intellectual disability. 5th ed. Tehran: Arasbaran Publication. 2014;22-3. (In Persian).
3) American association on mental retardation. Mental retardation: Definition, classification, and systems of support. Washington DC: Author 2002; 32-6.
4) Jamali T. Compare the quality of life of parents, students and parents of normal children educable mentally retarded boys and girls aged 10 to 18 in Tehran (Master dissertation). Tehran: University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences; 1992. (In Persian).
5) Afrooz G. An introduction to psycology and education of mentally retardation children. 5th ed. Tehran: Tehran University Publication.1991; 18-20. (In Persian).
6) Nelson R W, Ezraiil A C. Behavior disorders of childhood. Translator: Monshi Toosi M T. 5th ed. Mashhad: Astan Ghods Razavi Publication. 1988;35-6.
7) Rahmati F, Zareian E. The effect of eight weeks aerobic exercise on social interaction in children with mentally disable. Journal of Motor Behavior. 2015; 7(19): 15-30. (In Persian).
8) Ghanbari Hashem Abadi B A, Saadat M. Exploring the effect of rhythmic movements of yoga on social interactions of children with intellectual disability elementary school boy Sangan. Journal of Psychology and Education Studies. 2011; 11(1): 88-171. (In Persian).
9) Kumar I, Singh A R, Akhtar S. Social development of children with mental retardation. Industrial Psychiatry Journal. 2009; 18(3): 9-56.
10) Laugeson E A, Frankel F, Mogil C, Dillon A R. Parent-assisted social skills training to improve friendships in teens with autism spectrum disorders. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders. 2009; 39(4): 596-606.
11) Smith Ph. Off the map: A critical geography of intellectual Disabilities. Health & Place. 2004; 11(2): 87-92.
12) Tracey S, Marcia E. Key points in caring for older adultswith intellectual/ developmental disabilities. Geriatric Nursing. 2007; 28(1): 43-4.
13) Jalali Sardroodi J. Exploring the effect of exercise on psycho-motor and social coping skills of 8 to 9 years old boys of Tehran (Master dissertation). Tehran: Tarbiat Modarres University; 1997. (In Persian).
14) Perez-Pereira M, Conti-Ramsden G. Language development and social interaction in blind children. Psychology Press. 2013; 2(3): 43-58.
15) Baluchi A. The relationship between motor function, IQ and adaptive behavior in Children 7 to 9 years of mental retardation of Neyshabur (Master dissertation). Tehran: Tarbiat Modarres University; 2000. (In Persian).
16) Aichested K L B. Physical education for children with intellectual disability from infant to adult. Translator: Intellectual disability and body movement handicap research group. 1st ed. Tehran: Research Institute for Exceptional Children Publication.2000; 9-13
17) Salman Z, Shaykh M, Seifnaraghy M, Arabameri E, Aghapour M. The effect of perceptual motor training on Improve motor ability of elementary children with developmental coordination disorder in Tehran. Journal of Development & Motor Learning. 2010; 1(2): 47-63. (In Persian).
18) Smith M M, Anderson H I. Coping with clumsiness in the school playground: Social & physical play in children with coordination impairments. British Journal of Developmental Psychology. 2000; 18(3): 389-413.
19) Gallahue D L, Ozmun J C. Understanding motor development: Infants, children, adolescents, Adults. 6th ed. Boston, UDS: McGraw–Hill.2006;243-78.
20) Emarati F S, Namazizadeh M, Mokhtari P, Mohammadiyan F. Effects of selected elementary school games on the perceptual-motor ability and social growth of 8-to-9-year-old female students. Research in Rehabilitation Sciences. 2010; 7(5): 73-661. (In Persian).
21) Jalalzadeh B. The impact of dance on perceptual-motor skills of educable mentally retarded children Prep (Master dissertation). Tehran: Payamnoor University; 2012. (In Persian).
22) Homayounnia M, Fazel-Kalkhoran K, Mohammadzadeh M R. The impact of primary school games on the social development of educable mentally retarded children. Journal of Health Education & Promotion. 2015; 3(3): 266-76. (In Persian).
23) Anastazi A. Mental trial. Translator: Barahani M T. 3th ed. Tehran: Tehran University Publication. 1983;33-5.
24) Faramarzi S, Afrooz Gh, Malekpour M. The effect of psychological and educational interventions in family-oriented timed on adaptive behavior of children with Down syndrome. Journal of Research in the Field of Exceptional Children. 2007; 8(3): 250-70. (In Persian).
25) Reini V. Growth and enhance perceptual-motor skills in children. Translators: Sazmand H, Tabatabaii neia M. 3th ed. Tehran: Danje Publication.2009; 10-60.
26) Harada C M, Siperstein G N, Parker R C, Lenox D. Promoting social inclusion for people with intellectual disabilities through sport: Special Olympics international, global sport initiatives and strategies. Sport in Society. 2011; 14(9): 1131-48.
27) Pan C Y. Effects of water exercise swimming program on aquatic skills and social behaviors in children with autism spectrum disorders. Autism. 2010; 14(1): 9-28.
28) Bagheri M, SHahsavari A. The effect of physical activity, especially in social adjustment and perceptual-motor operation of mentally retarded students. Journal of Exceptional Education. 2009; 80(3): 3-9. (In Persian).
29) Rafeei T, Motaghi Moghadam A. Exploring the effect of rhythmic movements' perceptual motor development and social adaptation of mentally retarded children. Proceedings of the Second Congress of Non-Drug Treatments in Psychiatry. Medical Sciences University of Tehran. 2002; 44. (In Persian).
30) Shahmive Isfahani A, Bahramipour M, Heidari T, Faramarzi S. The effect of group play training on adaptive behavior of girls and boys with educable mental disabilities. Journal of Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology. 2013; 57(3): 63-70. (In Persian).
31) Aghaii Nejad G A, Framarzi S, Kareimi M. Effect of regular exercises to improve adaptive behavior of educable mentally retarded students. Journal of Development & Motor Learning. 2013; 6(4): 511-29. (In Persian).
32) Zastrow C. Brooks/ Cole empowerment series: Introduction to social work and social welfare. 11th ed. Brooks/ cole cengage learning. 2013;66-70.
Zastrow C. Brooks/Cole Empowerment Series: Introduction to Social Work and Social Welfare. 2013; 11th edition. Brooks/cole cengage learning.
33) Woodard R J, Surburg P R. Fundamental gross motor skill performance by girls and boys with learning disabilities. Perceptual & Motor Skills. 1997; 84(3): 867-70.
34) Chu Ch, Pan C Y. The effect of peer-and sibling-assisted aquatic program on interaction behaviors and aquatic skills of children with autism spectrum disorders and their peers/ siblings. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders. 2012; 6(3): 1211-23.
35) Afrooz Gh, Amraii K, Taghi Zadeh M E, Yazdani M J. Effect of physical training on reduction of aggression students with intellectual disability. Journal of Development & Motor Learning. 2010; 1(3): 37-49. (In Persian).
36) Farzeani F. Social development and blind students study in healthy athletes and non-athletes (Master dissertation). Esfahan: Esfahan University; 2008. (In Persian).
37) Dreton S L, Sheri A. The forgotten intervention how to design environment that foster friendship research. Today’s Youth: The Community Cirde of Journal. 1997; 2(2): 6-10.
38) Farokhi A, Sayed Zadeh S. Examine the relationship between motor development and social development in athlete and non-athlete students' guidance third in Tehran. Journal of Science Movment and Exercise. 2003; 1(1): 83-96. (In Persian).
39) Galway T M, Metsala J L. Social cognition and its relation to psychosocial adjustment in children with nonverbal learning disabilities. Journal of Learning Disabilities. 2011; 44(1): 33-49.