1. Schmidt R A. Motor learning and performance: From principles to practice. The University of Virginia: 9, illustrated, Human Kinetics Pub; 1991. P. 134-40.
2. Rahavi R, Shojaei M, Estiri Z. The effect of two types of interference before performance and during performance on learning of generalized motor program and parameter in basketball fundamental skills. Development and Motor Learning (Harakat). 2013; 5(2): 107-24. (In Persian).
3. Parviz K, Sharifi M. Relationship between cognitive and metacognitive strategies and educational success in urban and rural high school students. Iranian Quarterly of Education Strategies. 2011; 4(1): 1-6. (In Persian).
4. Flavell J H. Metacognitive aspects of problem solving. The Nature of Intelligence. 1976; 12: 231-5.
5. Baker L, Brown A L. Metacognitive skill and reading. Handbook of Reading Research. 1984; 1(353): 394.
6. Niazazari K. Metacognition in teaching-learning process. First Edition, Tehran: Meta-Cognitive Thought; 2003. P. 97-103. (In Persian).
7. Zimmerman B J. Investigating self-regulation and motivation: Historical background, methodological developments, and future prospects. American Educational Research Journal. 2008; 45(1): 166-83.
8. Wulf G. Self-controlled practice enhances motor learning: Implications for physiotherapy. Physiotherapy. 2007; 93(2): 96-101.
9. Zimmerman B J. Enhancing student academic and health functioning: A self-regulatory perspective. School Psychology Quarterly. 1996; 11(1): 47.
10. Cleary T J, Zimmerman B J, Keating T. Training physical education students to self-regulate during basketball free throw practice. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport. 2006; 77(2): 251-62.
11. Farsi A, Marghzar M, Aslankhani M. The impact of self-regulated and non-regulated learning strategies on acquisition, retention and transfer of skills table tennis forehand drive. Journal of Motor Behavior and Sport Psychology. 2010; 1(1): 397-407. (In Persian).
12. Theodosiou A, Mantis K, Papaioannou A. Student self-reports of metacognitive activity in physical education classes. Age-group differences and the effect of goal orientations and perceived motivational climate. Educational Research and Reviews. 2008; 3(12): 353-64.
13. Bhattacharya S, Neelam N, Tanksale D. Relationship between self-regulated learning strategy and motivation of management students. International Journal of Innovation and Learning. 2016; 19(2): 125-49.
14. Agustiani H, Cahyad S, Musa M. Self-efficacy and self-regulated learning as predictors of students academic performance. The Open Psychology Journal. 2016; 9(1): 1-6.
15. Lau C, Kitsantas A, Miller A. Using microanalysis to examine how elementary students self-regulate in Math: A case study. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015; 174: 2226-33.
16. DiBenedetto M K, Zimmerman B J. Construct and predictive validity of microanalytic measures of students' self-regulation of science learning. Learning and Individual Differences. 2013; 26: 30-41.
17. Zimmerman B J. From cognitive modeling to self-regulation: A social cognitive career path. Educational Psychologist. 2013; 48(3): 135-47.
18. Rahmanian Z, VaezMousavi M. Psychometric properties of the Metacognition Applied to Physical Activity Scale. Sport Psychology Studies. 2014; 3(9): 11-26. (In Persian).
19. Besharat M A, Ghahremani M H, Naghipoor Givi B. Predictive role of self-regulation and impulsivity in sport achievement: A comparison between contact and noncontact sports. Motor Bihavior. 2015; 6(18): 131-46. (In Persian).
20. Settanni M, Magistro D, Rabaglietti E. Development and preliminary validation of an instrument to measure metacognition applied to physical activity during early adolescence. Cognition, Brain, Behavior an Interdisciplinary Journal. 2012; 16(1): 67-87.
21. Elbaum B E, Berg C A, Dodd D H. Previous learning experience, strategy beliefs, and task definition in self-regulated foreign language learning. Contemporary Educational Psychology. 1993; 18(3): 318-36.
22. Higgins E T. The "self digest": Self-knowledge serving self-regulatory functions. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 1996; 71(6): 1062.
23. Zimmerman B J, Martinez-Pons M. Student differences in self-regulated learning: Relating grade, sex, and giftedness to self-efficacy and strategy use. Journal of Educational Psychology. 1990; 82(1): 51.
24. Todd T. A comparison of metacognitive and procedural knowledge of ball catching by physically awkward and non-awkward children. A Thesis for the Degree of Master of Arts (Education). Department of Physical Education, Faculty of Education, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada; 1988.
25. Vaez Mousavi M, Gharakhanlou R, Kurdish M, Gaeini A, Alizadeh M, Kashef M, et al. Tests to measure fitness, skill and psychological elite athletes of different sports. 2en ed. Tehran: Waiting Age Publishing; 2011. P. 376-97. (In Persian).
26. Wulf G, McConnel N, Gärtner M, Schwarz A. Enhancing the learning of sport skills through external-focus feedback. Journal of Motor Behavior. 2002; 34(2): 171-82.
27. Kazemi F, Yektayar M, Bolban Abad A M. Investigation the impact of chess play on developing meta-cognitive ability and math problem-solving power of students at different levels of education. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2012; 32: 372-9.