1. Ziereis S, Jansen P. Effects of physical activity on executive function and motor performance in children with ADHD. Research in Developmental Disabilities. 2015; 38: 181–91.
2. Nagamatsu LS, Chan A, Davis JC, et al. Physical activity improves verbal and spatial memory in older adults with probable mild cogni tive impairment: a 6-months randomized controlled trial. J Aging Res. 2013; 33:861–893.
3. Yildirim N, Erbahceci F, Ergun N, Kenneth HP, Beets M. The effect of physical fitness training on reaction time in youth with intellectual disabilities. Percept Mot Skills. 2010; 111:178–86.
4. Burgeson CR, Wechsler H, Brener, ND, Young J C, Spain CG. Physical education and activity; results from the school health policies and programs study 2000. International Journal of School Health. 2001; 71(7):279-93.
5. Bell, Paul A., Greene, Thomas C., Fisher, Jeffery D., Baum, Andrew. Environmental Psychology. 2005. (Fifth ed.). Earl McPeek.
6. Kuh, L. P., Ponte, I., & Chau, C. The impact of a natural playscape installation on young children’s play behaviors. Children, Youth and Environments. 2013, 23(2), 49– 77.
7. Hamarstrom, J. C. Perceptions of naturalized playgrounds: A qualitative study (Master's Thesis). 2012. Utah State University, Logan.
8. Danks, S. G. Asphalt to ecosystems: Design ideas for schoolyard transformation. Oakland, CA 2010: New Village Press.
9. Müllera, A, B. Valentinic N, C. Bandeiraa P, F. Affordances in the home environment for motor development: Validity and reliability for the use in daycare setting, Infant Behavior and Development. 2017,47,138-45.
10. . Abbaspourany. M, Shariatzadeh. M, Lotfi. Gh, Naghavi Al Hoseiny. J. The effect of balance & strength exercise training on static balance and isometric strength in girl students with mental retardation. Motor Behavior. Spring 2016; 8 (23): 33-48. (In Persian)
11. Gharaei F, Arabameri E, Huminiyan D. The Effect of (Perceptual-Motor and Music) Enrichment of Environment on Age Equivalents of Gross and Fine Motor Movements in 5-8-Month-Old Infants, Journal of Develoment and Motor Learning. 2014; 6(1):75-89. (In Persian)
12. Abri S, Hajyousefi A, Hajbabayi H, Rahgozar M. Comparison of Social Development Between 3-6 Years Old Children Who Use Rural Child Care Center Services and Who Don't. Social Welfare. 2011; 11 (41) :343-68. (In Persian)
13. Siavoshy H, Seddighi A. The Effects of a Balance Exercise Program for Enhancement of Gait Function on Temporal and Spatial Gait Parameters in Young People with Intellectual Disabilities. Exceptional Education. 2016; 1 (138) :68-73
14. Geuze R H. On constraints and affordances in motor development and learning – The case of DCD. A commentary on Wade & Kazeck, Human Movement Science. 2017, 3(4), 47-61.
15. Bjørgen K. Physical activity in light of affordances in outdoor environments: qualitative observation studies of 3–5 years olds in kindergarten. Springerplus. 2015, 5(1): 950, doi: 10.1186/s40064-016-2565-y
16. Chen, F. C. Tsai, C. L. Wu, S. K. Postural sway and perception of affordances in children at risk for developmental coordination disorder, Experimental Brain Research. 2014, 232:2155–65.
17. Shojae M, Daneshfar A. Motor Development: Emam Hossein University. 2014: 20-31. (In Persian)
18. Hamidian Iahromi N, Rezaeeyan F, Haghighat S. The Effect of Native and Local Games on the Students' Visual/Motional Growth among mental retarded students in Pre-School and Elementary First-Graders in the city of Shiraz. Exceptional Education. 2012; 3 (111) :29-38.
19. Devaud, J.M., Acebes, A., Ferrus, A. Odor exposure causes central adaptation and morphological changes in selected olfactory glomeruli in Drosophila. The Journal of Neuroscience. 2001 ;(15): 6274–82.
20. Siminghalam M, hussain A. The Investigation of Motor- free Visual Perception Skills in Educable Children with Developmental Coordination Disorder in Tehran. 2011; 12 (45) :71-8. (In Persian)
21. Gallahue, D. L., & Ozmun, J. C. Understanding motor development: Infants, children, adolescents, adults. 2008, (6th ed.).
22. Baker JK1, Fenning RM, Crnic KA, Baker BL, Blacher J. A descriptive study of the difficulties delayed students encounter white mastering and transferring social skills. 2007, 205, 959-70.
23. Lewis CL, Fragala-Pinkham MA. Effects of aerobic conditioning and strength training on a child with Down syndrome: a case study. Pediatr Phys Ther. Spring 2005, 17(1): 30-6.
24. Kamkari, K. The comparison of diagnostic validity of new version of tehran- stanford binet intelligence scales (TSB-5) and wechsler intelligence scales for children- fourth edition (WISC-4) in children with learning disability, Quarterly Journal of Learning Disabilities. 2012, 4(2),70-83. (In Persian)
25. Sheikh M, Homayoun-nia M, Hemayattalab R, Homayouni A R, Nazari S. The Effects of Selected Physical Activities on Perceptual Motor Ability in Pre-school Children with Neuropsychological Learning Disabilities. Archives of Rehabilitation. 2014; 15 (3) :36-43. (In Persian)
26. Jones M, Walleye Leech A, Paterson M, Common S, Metcalf CH. Behavioral and psychosocial outcomes of a 16-week rebound therapy-based exercise program for people with profound intellectual disabilities. Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities. 2007; 4(2): 111-9.
27. Gardner M.F. Test of Visual Perceptual Skills (non-motor)—revised, Psychological & Educational Publications, Occupational Therapy Practice. 1996, 3, 77-87.
28. Khodabandeh V R, Farahbod M, Pishyareh E, Rahgozar M. Motor-independent Visual Perception Skill Indexes are Related with Reading Skills in Children with Cerebral Palsy. Archives of Rehabilitation. 2015; 16 (3) :252-61.
29. Kuh, L. P., Ponte, I., & Chau, C. The impact of a natural playscape installation on young children’s play behaviors. Children, Youth and Environments. 2013, 23(2), 49– 77.
30. Ferguson GD, Jelsma D, Jelsma J. The efficacy of two task-orientated interventions for children with Developmental Coordination Disorder: Neuromotor task training and nintendo wii fit training. Research in Developmental Disabilities. 2013 ;(34):2449–61.
31. Osame M. Effect of physical embodiment of the improved gross motor skills in children with developmental coordination disorder [dissertation]. Tehran Iran: Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, Allameh Tabatabai University 2010.
32. Smith MM, Anderson HI. Coping with clumsiness in the school playground: Social & physical play in children with coordination impairments. British Journal of Developmental Psychology. 2000; 18(3): 389-413.
33. Simons J, Daly D, Theodorou F, Caron C, Simons J, Andoniadou E. Validity and reliability of the TGM-2 in 7-10-year-old Flemish children with intellectual disability. Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly. 2008; 25(1):71-82.
34. Müllera, A, B. Valentinic N, C. Bandeiraa P, F. Affordances in the home environment for motor development: Validity and reliability for the use in daycare setting, Infant Behavior and Development. 2017, 47,138-45.
35. Kytta, M. The extent of children's independent mobility and the number of actualized affordances as criteria for child-friendly environments. Journal of Environmental Psychology. 2004, 24, 179-98.
36. Ghasem-Pour L, Hosseini F S, Mohammad-Zadeh H. Does Sensory–Motor Integration ExercisesEffect on Static And Dynamic Balance in Children with Trainable Mental Retardation?. Archives of Rehabilitation. 2015; 16 (1):26-35.
37. Abri S, Hajyousefi A, Hajbabayi H, Rahgozar M. Comparison of Social Development Between 3-6 Years Old Children Who Use Rural Child Care Center Services and Who Don't. Social Welfare. 2011; 11 (41) :343-68
38. Audrei F. Miquelotea, Denise C.C. Santosa, Priscila M. Cac¸ olab, Maria Imaculada de L. Montebeloa, Carl Gabbardc.Effect of the home environment on motor and cognitive behavior of infants, Infant Behavior and Development. 2012, 35, 329-34.